Systems Sail Shades are simple yet aesthetically appealing adding a sense of architectural brilliance to an outdoor setting . Systems Sail Shades can be used as a single unit shade on three vertical poles to provide solar shading or used in combination of two or three Sail shades at varying angles & position to create your very own Designer Shading System ! Sail shades can be used for creating beautiful outdoor spaces with solar protection for outdoor garden cafe's , corporate cafe's , gardens & lawns in villas , terrace gardens , outdoor restaurants and coffee bars and swimming pool shades . Systems Sail shades when manufactured using the right fabrics would provide upto 80% cut in solar heat , a rich looking weather resistant fabric would add decor and comfort to your exteriors . Available in a large range of fabric options from Dickson® France , 100% solution dyed acrylic fabrics which are Fade resistant , Rot Resistant and one of the world’s most weather resistant fabrics .Other Details:
- Dickson France acrylic fabrics for Sail shades are available in two ranges – Orchestra & Orchestra Max for high level of water repellency
- A unique concept in outdoor Sail fabrics is the fabric from Dickson Constant , France – Sunworker
- A unique fabrics that is perforated providing it the unique property of vision and designed to cut solar heat by upto 96% with a visual transmission of 5%.
- One of the strongest fabrics in the world today in its class , the Sunworker is woven using the Rachel Trameur weaving technology making it almost un-breakable .
- The System Lowick , a combined process and treatment reduces micro-organism penetration in to the fabric
- Architects are designers can design their own Sail shades and we will turn it into a reality for them to showcase